Tuesday, August 25, 2009

Artistry Reviews

Just few weeks ago, I signed up as member of Artistry, not because I’m a victim of hard selling but because I’ve tried their ARTISRY pore cleansing masque and am convinced of the goodness of their products.

Prior to buying the masque, Jinxed also arranged for me to have a demo on ARTISTRY beauty products. Tried and Tested. It’s proved viable for me and I’m gonna invest in their range next month.

Now that I’ve got their Artistry blemish gel & pore cleansing masque, it’s goodness to my skin. But imagine when I have the whole range plus NUTRILITE. Hoho~
Beautiful skin will no longer be a far fetched term anymore. LOL I’m getting high.

I’ve been using the ARTISTRY pore cleansing masque for about 2 months now and I can see that my pores are much cleaner and more refined. The masque smells heavenly of honeydew blossom too.

Here's some facts of the masque :

* Contains creamy light-green mineral clay
Noticeably reduces the appearance of pores; draws out excess sebum and debris from pores leaving skin thoroughly cleansed; absorbs excess oil deposits that can attract airborne pollutants which clog pores; and reduces shine by regulating surface oils.

* Contains Menthyl PCA Known to stimulate a cooling sensation on the skin; cools and refreshes upon application.

* Contains mineral salts of Zinc, Copper and Magnesium Known as essential for skin health.

* Contains Nutrilite-approved Ginseng Known for its astringent properties

* Contains light honeydew blossom fragrance Imparts a clean and refreshed feeling.

* Alcohol-and oil-free; dermatologically, allergy and sensitive skin tested
* Suitable for all skin types.

As for the ARTISTRY blemish control gel, I've using it only for less than a week. However, I've notice that the gel actually dries the acne and aids in the healing process. Will do more review when I finish the whole tube. Meanwhile, here's the product readup.



* Dries and clears blemishesNutriite-approved Chamomile to soothe and tone skin without drying it. Nutrilite-approved Panax Ginseng, a natural ingredient, known for its astringent qualities.

* Gel formula Non-oily, clear (perfect for use under make-up), weightless and mild.

* Helps prevent blemishes from forming.

* Suitable for all skin types.




Why am I getting the supplements as well?
Beauty is from within. Of cos, this does not only mean your personality but also your health. If you want glowing skin, you got to combat problems both inside and outside. What’s more is that, you get to be healthy as well as beautiful, at the same time. Best of both worlds, nothing to lose and everything to gain : )

Well, I guess that's about it. Will share more when I lay my hand on the rest of the products. Ciaoz

No comments: