Monday, August 24, 2009

Morning Updates

Let me do this before I really start my day.

4 events pissed me off in a single morning.

1. Bus 291 are always crowded and when it reaches my stop, it's impossible to board hence, time need to be wasted to wait for the next bus.

2. That bus# 69 driver keep jamming on the brake. The bus is packed like sardines and now he wants us to lie on top of one another?

3. Got one bloody chee ko pek (lecher) stood beside me on the bus 31 and then keep staring down at my cleavage. I wasn't wearing any revealing clothes pls. On the contrary, I had my sweater on, what's there to see. Got so desperate not? I know I smell fantastic but don't have to do until so obvious right?! The bus wasn't packed. Why need to stand beside me.
HUH!? HUH!? HUH!?

4. I turned towards him, indicating that I want to alight. Nabeh kooku! Keep staring at me some more until I had to yank out my earpiece and say 'cuse me to him. wtf.


Wonderful. 1st day of the week. Now I'm having monday blue. Grrrr.

No comments: