Wednesday, August 26, 2009

Mooncake

Got to sample some of the moon cakes when I went for Artistry beauty experience last week.

I'm not a moon cake fan but hey! I really love theirs. It's not too sweet like the ones you have on the market. And for the health & beauty conscious, they have those with less sugar but still taste as fab.


Think that a healthier choice mean less variety. SO wrong.


They have traditional yummy flavours like Pure Lotus Paste, Single Yolk Lotus Paste and White Lotus Double Yolk.

Only 3??? NO.... There's more :)

4 Season Variety Pack that consists of Shanghai White Lotus, White Lotus, Green Tea w Red Bean & White Lotus Longan w Wolfberry

Delight Variety Pack that has Emerald Delight (pandan lotus paste), Pearl Delight (black sesame lotus paste), White Lotus & Yam Lotus Paste

I'm so drooling while blogging this entry. Gonna get the Delight Variety Pack together when I order my Artistry & Nutrilite stuffs =D







P.S I heard that some people signed up as member just for the mooncakes.
Is it that great? I shall find out next month. Will share it here also :)

P.P.S sorry for the low quality picture, I copied it out from pdf file =x
email me for the brochure if you want a clearer one. no obligations of cos.

No comments: