Wednesday, September 02, 2009

photo editing fun!!

Jinxed intro me Photoscapes when I commented that I like the way she collages her photos.
I'm spoilt for choice with the amount of layout templates. All you have to do is, drag & drop the photos. Easy Breezy =D

To think that I have been using Paint all these while to collage, still have to go through the agony of cut, alt+tab, paste and open new file. So passe :/
ARrrrrrgh. My precious creativity juice, all wasted =( So limited somemore.

Anyway, I downloaded the software and went home to play with it last night. Its fun & easy to use. Gonna love the creator :)
ok. cut long story short. show you what I've done.
Not fantastic but definitely wayyy better than my previous works.



Photobucket

Went for SY's & JH's birthday lunch 2 weeks ago.

Photobucket

Terence messing around with WC's clutch -.-'

Photobucket

That's me before & after a colleague's wedding dinner

Photobucket

And yeap. I bought a wig for $56 and now it's chuck away in one corner
Noticed that one of the picture looks weird? well, I turned the wig around. Just for fun of cos.
I got to go but do check back for more updates aite?
Take care people. Ciaoz.

No comments: