Friday, September 04, 2009

Review - Satinique Hair Cleanser

SATINIQUE Dandruff Control Hair Cleanser

I have been using this for 2 weeks now and I simply have to rave about it. Not because that I'm a member ok.
No good, I won't intro.
I will not intro anything that I won't use on myself to other people cos I believe in What goes around, Comes around - Karma.

Prior to switching to this, I have really serious hair fall problem.
Don't tell me 100 strands per day is normal.

I WILL FREEKING MURDER YOU!

My hair have been thinning over the years especially in recent years, I start seeing my scalp showing itself at where my parting is. You know how ugly is that when it appears on photos. I have to tie up my hair everyday just to hide it and combing hair has become a chore. Everyday is blue.

I tried using many other brands. Dandruff control, hair fall control and I even resorted to Ba Wang (the one that Jackie chan endorse). I don't know how good Ba Wang is cos I gave up after 2 washes. Why? I cannot stand the smell. You like your hair to reek of herbs meh?! Walk pass your crush with your hair smelling like that, yea, he will notice you, in a wrong way my dear.
As for all the other brands, I use until the whole bottle finish also never see result at the end of the river. Told myself that it takes time, buy another bottle, hair still dropping like crazy, worst than a dog shedding season.

Depressed.

Then I decided to buy this, Satinique Hair Cleanser, when I went for the Artistry Beauty Experience. It cost $19.50 per 300ml bottle, slightly pricier than off shelf brands but I was
on the verge of tearing out my own hair and since no other brands work and Yun Num, Beijing 101 and what's not are so bloody damn ex and I'm so sibey poor, I gave it a shot.

Tell you, I HAVE NO REGRET.
First wash only already proven that $19.50 is an esteem saver. My hair fall lesser during wash and not only that, even without using moisturiser, my mane is still soft and even more manageable. Seriously, people who knows me are aware that I hate my fringe's parting and always get so fed up with trying to sweep it into the way I like it to be.

Know what I do now? Just wash and leave it. The next day when I blow my hair, it will just fall into place. Exaggerating but true. Only use half a bottle and I regained my confidence on my mane. How can I not love it you tell me. Jinxed even said that my hair has got lustre now.
Wha lua. Know how happy I am not?

Their products are all concentrated. All you have to do is pump a small amount and dilute it with water and it's sufficient for your whole head. I have longggg hair mind you. Massage and leave it on for few mins for the shampoo to do it's goodness to your scalp.

Some facts of the cleanser :

* Daily shampoo formulated with ZPT to help control dandruff, itching and flaking.
* Gently cleanses and restores moisture balance of hair and scalp.
* Safe for chemically treated hair - specially formulated to help minimise hair colorant fading
* Contains natural camomile to help soothe irritated scalp.
* Mild and effective for daily use on all hair types.

* Each formulation uses cleansing agents naturally-derived from plant sources. These formulations are suited for chemically treated hair, i.e. coloured, permed or straightened.
* They are pH balanced to assure compatibility between product and hair, skin and scalp.
* Its ultra-rich lather is fast and easy to rinse, resulting in no residue build-up to weigh down hair.

SATINIQUE also uses their own state-of-the-art technology (Ceramide Infusion System) to ensure beautiful hair. Ceramide, naturally found in hair, makes up the hair's cell membrane complex (CMC) to keep hair healthy, strong, shiny and manageable.
With an exclusive blend of ceramide, protein and meadowfoam seed oil, it penetrates deep into layers of hair to repair damage and rebuild lost CMC.
The result - improved elasticity and strength, minimised breakage and protection against future damage.


K luh, I know I very long winded but that's because I seriously want to share the goodness with you ma. Like this we can all enjoy the benefits and have beautiful healthy mane. But then hor, say so much, you no want believe I also cannot do anything. Everything have to try then you will know.

Guys, if you are plunge by problems, act on it. Don't sit on it and then regret later.

Oh. What's best is that if you don't like their products after purchasing and still have 80% left, can ask for full refund. Good or not, you tell me.






Any enquiries can email ask me. I'm friendly :)

No comments: